Russia is proving to be a paradise for medical aspirants who want to Study MBBS in Russia. Study MBBS in Russia from top medical universities. It quite a popular destination for medical study and highly successful in enticing students from the international community owing to its quality and standards of education and affordable MBBS fees as compared to several other countries. All the Medical Universities are government undertaking and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Russia. The average cost for Study MBBS in Russia will be under 4500-6000 USD annually.
Russia is considered quite safe and conducive for Study MBBS in Russia for Indian students. A large number of students not only from India but also from Europe, Asia, Africa, Arab, and several other countries come every year to pursue MBBS from Russian Medical University. It is the most preferred destination for foreign students across the globe.
Becoming A MBBS Doctor – A Highly Satisfying And Reputed Profession
There are very few professions in this world that offer utter satisfaction and a greater sense of achievement, pursuing MBBS in Russia and becoming a top-class doctor is among one of them. The satisfaction derives not only in the terms of income or salary you can generate once you become a full-fledged doctor, but the happiness you receive by serving mankind and getting their blessing as well.
When such is the esteem and reputation of a doctor, then finding the best university for STUDYING MBBS in Russia should be the prime goal of your life if you are a desperate medical aspirant. You can get a well-deserved seat through direct admission in NMC recognized medical colleges and universities in Russia and that too at low cost as compared to Indian medical colleges and several prominent Western and European medical colleges and universities as well. So, make it a goal of your life to STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA.
Why Medical Students Are Opting For A Foreign Medical Course?
Search for foreign medical universities by Indian students is growing like never before. There are several reasons that lead to this migration for educational purposes. It may include as such below: Medical entrance examination for top-notch universities and institutes is extremely tough to crack. Even the best of the talent may be knocked out of the competition, leading to more disappointment and stress among aspiring students.
The number of seats is very less as compared to the students appearing in those entrance exams. Considering this ratio, it is not possible to fulfill the dream of all the medical aspirants emerging every year. There is always a high possibility that a large number of students remain underprivileged. They either have to sacrifice their dream or persist longer to achieve their dream. The cost of pursuing MBBS is also very high. Sometimes you may need to pay donations as well.
Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Russia in top universities
Doctors-IEA is the authorized and official admission partner of Top Russian Medical & Federal Universities. We have massive experience of more than 15 years in imparting professional consulting services for medical aspirants. Visit all the Medical Universities promoting on our website and have intimate contacts with the officials and administrators there. We have the pedigree of excellence and trust that makes us the most preferred choice of Indian and International students (study MBBS/MD/BDS/MS) in Russia). Doctors-IEA Team helping students in saving valuable time and money with their guidance for study MBBS in Russia. We are not agents, but a group of qualified doctors who are trying to facilitate you in achieving your goal.
Some reasons which make Doctors-IEA Most trusted educational consultants for Study MBBS in Russia
- Our team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Russia.
- Close contacts with Russian Universities for the course information, application requirements, and procedures. Our team is fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- We sincerely care for our student’s future and are committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- Well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, Doctors-IEA Team is highly regarded within the industry by universities, parents, and students alike.
- Never hides any facts and truths.
- Excellent student-parent support system.
- Assure financial & educational assistance without any hurdle.
- The team will assist in the whole process of admission including your visa and travel.
- A representative team of professionals in each Medical University will take care of post-admission work and will provide services throughout your studies and stay in Russia.
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Offical representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the Study MBBS in Russia.
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission to NMC recognized medical college-Study MBBS in Russia.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board (as per NMC India). But some universities are accepting above 60-70% in ECB per subject.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Russian Medical, There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria. Yes, some of the universities are accepting students on entrance basis of two subjects i.e Biology & Chemistry.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
Required documents for Admission in MBBS Study in Russia for Indian Students
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission for MBBS in Russia in NMC recognized Government Universities, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photos.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
Important Guidelines And Information You Must Know Before Enrolling For MBBS study In Russia
- Students must have detailed information about all the NMC recognized and WHO-approved medical universities in Russia.
- Students must know about the course, curriculum, and other information about MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
- Students and parents should know about the detailed fee structure for both the English and Russian MBBS programs.
- You must be aware of the fact whether the particular college or university is government or private. You should also assess the difference in fees and facilities provided in government and private medical colleges and universities in Russia.
- You should also enquire about the eligible scholarship opportunity.
- The student aiming to do MBBS in Russia must be aware of the weather factor in mind as some cities experienced bitter cold during winter and the temperatures dip well below zero there.
- Students and parents must be aware of the latest update about the Visa rules and policies of the Russian Government.
- Apart from the tuition fees, the candidate must find out the possible estimate of accommodation, food, and other expenses in Russia.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ask and know about the prevailing education pattern to study MBBS in Russia.
- The candidate should know about the USMLE, FMGE exam preparation availability.
- Candidates should also be aware of the scope and opportunities they would get after completing MBBS in Russia.
Campus Life And Extra Curricular Activities For MBBS Students In Russia
During the MBBS program in Russia, the candidates are also facilitated and expose to the international campus environment and provide equal opportunity to excel in extracurricular and cultural activities held during medical education. It is to inculcate the overall development of the students. Moreover, the campus life and robust infrastructure of the specific college or university also play a key role in all-around development. Here is the glance at campus life you are going to experience during MBBS in Russia.
- Excellent and impeccable infrastructure is provided in the universities.
- The cost of such a sound infrastructure is also very minimal.
- The Campus is quite safe and secured for all foreign students.
- Students get the opportunity to mix and mingle with students of different backgrounds and cultures as students from different parts of the world come to study MBBS in Russia.
- Students can participate in various cultural events and festivals held at the universities. It also allows them to know each other and their cultures.
- Students also participate in different types of sport and extracurricular activities. Many universities offer sports infrastructures as well such as basketball courts, football ground, badminton and tennis court, and so on.
Safety Factors In Russia For Students
Russia is considered quite safe, so if you are concerned about safety and security I am sure you would have peace of mind in this regard;
- The cities and universities are quite safe and peaceful in Russia.
- The policemen are also quite helpful for foreigners. However, they may often ask people to show their identity for safety purposes.
- It is recommended to carry along your passport, visa, and registration paper when you are going out.
- Students are recommended not to travel alone or late at night to alienated places.
- Students should always be aware of their surroundings and try to stay away from strangers and harmful people.
BE AWARE OF FAKE AGENTS, GET DIRECT ADMISSION ONLY THROUGH OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
- If you want to stay away from misleading and unauthentic information that may do more harm than good, then it is sternly advised to get away from so-called agents or mediators who have very limited and restricted knowledge and approach in this profession. Some of the misleading facts and information often provided by these agents include:
- The NMC recognized colleges and universities or any other government university in Russia do not ask to pay for 6 years fees altogether to provide you a subsidy. These are very common and highly floating schemes by some of the Indian agents.
- If you pay 6 years fees altogether you cannot do much later on when you find something that does not happen what is primarily told you by the agents. For instance, if you are placed in a fully Russian medium program or another university. Your money and career both will perish under such circumstances.
- Doctors-IEA is one of the country’s reputed and leading consultants for MBBS in Russia. We have our representative in all the prominent and NMC recognized medical universities in Russia. You can consult us to get the complete list of NMC recognized Russian medical colleges and universities that have a medium of instruction in English as well as in Russian Medium. During the consultation, we provide precise accurate information on both costs of education and living to study MBBS in Russia so that you can compare with the offering from other agents and eventually take the right decision in the end.
”We are welcoming new aspirants to Join MBBS in Russia”